Seahorse Rim Plate
Get inspired and follow along with Mary in our online tutorial! Scan the QR code image for video
- Pottery must be returned to be glazed and fired. (firing generally takes 1-2 weeks)
- Please only use pottery glazes provided to paint with. Do not use acrylic paint, markers, pencils etc.
- Painted pottery may be dropped off for firing any time during open hours. Please make sure your name and phone number are with your items
- After firing dinnerware pieces are food safe.
- You will be called when your pottery is ready for pickup